Austin is an awesome napper. He is very good at keeping on his schedule. Naps at 10am and 2:30pm. The boy is a rock star!But this morning I put Austin down for his morning nap a little early, at 9:30am. It's now 2:45pm and he is still sleeping! Yes, he is still breathing...trust me I have been in his room about 10 times to check.
Over 5 hours later, is this still considered a nap?
Does this fall into the category of "he has his days and nights mixed up"??
Not sure what he is trying to pull...
I think I better go wake him up.
3 comments:
Don't question the gift of a child sleeping for 5 hours. Just party, eat some cookies, and enjoy!
That's crazy Kirst! I don't think I've ever had a kid sleep so long for a nap. I think I felt blessed with a rare 3 1/2 hour stretch!
Oh man how nice! That would have freaked me out too! Poor guy needed a good rest. I mean really I could sleep for 5 hours with my favorite blankets and being cozy in my bed! Congrats to Blake! He is awesome. That littl conversation between the two made me laugh! Oh man I can just hear it! And how cute is Luke with T ball oh I just want to scoop that little guy up and hug him all day! I can lure him over with the trampoline! You are a hot babe in your running gear! I am so impressed. You are going to have to drag me over the finish line. I may have to wear an o2 mask!
Post a Comment