



Austin has the strangest hair. It's almost as if someone has crimped it. When it's long it gets really fluffy and looks like someone has taken some batting, pulled it apart, and put it on his head. So maybe by shaving it all off we will get something new to grow in....fingers crossed! I have always buzzed my boys when they were babies so now it's Austin's turn. He didn't mind the clippers, but maybe it was because we gave him a sucker to distract him. He may need to get used to the clippers because a buzz might be the only way to deal with his hair.
2 comments:
I would buzz if my boys would let me! THey fight me tooth and nail. Maybe the sucker is the trick...
Oh he is a big boy now! I can't bring myself to do the haircut yet. Man that is tough. Your cake and cookies are fanfreakintastic! You are so awesome! Everything you do is wonderful! Austin looks like such a party animal with his cake! I love it! Love YOU!
Post a Comment