I think I am in denial that Austin is already a year old. His birthday got here before I knew it, so the night before, I finally started to think about what I was going to do. I came across a fish cake online that I thought was cute. Looked easy enough to pull off, so I gave it a try. Since we have had a birthday around here every 6 weeks or so I was sick of cake. So I decided to do sugar cookies...of course sticking with the fish theme. I think it all turned out great!

The fish cake

Not happy about having to pose for a picture

The gifts

Cake time





We love this little man and it's hard to believe that he is growing up so fast.
1 year stats:
Height: 31"
Weight: 22 lbs
Has 5 teeth (2 top, 3 bottom)
Loves to climb
Still crawling...he's a chicken
Loves to snuggle
2 comments:
Happy Birthday big guy!! I can't believe he's already 1! And how fun is it that from here on out he and Brittyn get to share the same birthday! So fun!
Didn't we just go to Vegas? Didn't you just find out you were prego? Didn't you just have him? I'm losing time I think. Again, great cake and cookies! Happy Birthday, buddy!
Post a Comment