I have issues with pink flamingos in peoples yards. It's tacky! So on my birthday when I saw the 70 year old man out putting these up in my yard I wanted to die! I couldn't bring myself to go out and ask him what he was doing. I felt like I couldn't even leave my house cause someone would see me with these birds!

This is what the man taped to my door. Since I don't know a "Haylee and MaKayla" I started calling everyone I thought it could be. First I called my Mom, she knows my hate for these better then anyone. She said no. Called Chad, he said no, but asked for a picture! Then I blamed Mindy and Tara. Mindy said no, but I heard nothing back from Tara. So then I called the people that put these up and asked them...they said that the "persons" responsible wanted to remain anonymous...seriously? You better believe if I was smart enough to think of this I would be taking credit!



2 comments:
Man,I wish it WAS me that thought of that! Freakin hilarious! Great job, Sueann!
Your mom is awesome!! What a great idea! Hope you had a great birthday!!
Post a Comment