One morning during breakfast Chad thought he would make the kids laugh and came down wearing a mustache. They thought it was funny and wanted to have a turn. Lucky for us Chad had a 7 pack--one for everyday of the week.
We thought it would be funny to put one on Austin. He didn't seem to mind.
Then we put on a different one. Now he looked tough.There's a new sheriff in town...
Then Blake had his go with one...yes those are his real teeth.
Then I thought I would have a crack at it...
BIG MISTAKE!
It instantly turned me into a man....with a nice Kentucky waterfall!
Chad darn near wet himself while he was taking the picture. If I ever start to grow facial hair I am screwed, or Chad is one lucky man to have such a versatile wife.
Then Blake had his go with one...yes those are his real teeth.
Then I thought I would have a crack at it...BIG MISTAKE!
It instantly turned me into a man....with a nice Kentucky waterfall!
Chad darn near wet himself while he was taking the picture. If I ever start to grow facial hair I am screwed, or Chad is one lucky man to have such a versatile wife.

8 comments:
ha ha you guys are killing me this is hilarious !!! It was so wonderful to see you guys at Christmas :]
Seriously, rolling around laughing right now!!!! Austin in te glasses with the 70's porn stach is pure awesomeness!!!!
Wow! Why did Chad bust those out while we were there? I love Austin's face in the last picture. He's looking at you so entirely confused. Looks like it was a good morning at your house! :)
Austin, with the light mustache, looks like the guy from Monopoly. You really pull off the look :)
LOL!!! I LOVE these pictures! best investment ever! You are the hottest dude ever Kirsti!!
This post made my day.
The best part about this is that I can hear you saying all of this as I read and look at the pictures! OMG!! I could look at these all day long. Oh how I love you Kirst.
Thanks for the good laugh, that just made my whole day!!
Post a Comment