Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas Eve family photo.
On Christmas Eve they get to open one present...always new PJ's.

Modeling the new Jammie's.

Cute little Austin bug

Luke. He has a weird fetish about wearing things that are new---he won't. If I buy him something new I have to hide it in his drawers a few layers down. And when he discovers it he thinks it has been there the whole time. I didn't know if he would wear the new Jammie's but I told him he only had to for the picture. He did sleep in them that night but has not worn them since.

Blake. Not at all excited that it's almost Christmas.

Austin got an activity table...which he loves.
Luke got Criss Cross Crash. It's been a hit!
Blake got a Paper Jamz guitar and amp. I have to remind him to turn it down, but he has lots of fun.

No comments: