Last Sunday Luke came out of Sunbeams with a cupcake. From the minute I saw it I wanted it. I am slightly above taking cupcakes from a three year old, so I refrained and thought I would just make my own when we got home. I was not happy to find out that I didn't have any cake mixes so now I couldn't have a cupcake. I decided to just have a nap instead. When I woke up I could smell this yummy smell from downstairs. When I got down to the kitchen Chad had made me cupcakes from scratch!
Let me start by saying that Chad is a really good cook. He cooks the majority of the meals at our house. I can cook but I really don't like to. He enjoys it, so it works out. Now on the other hand, I do like to bake, and can pull most things off, Chad usually can too.
Here are the cupcakes Chad made for me:


After they were done, he also told me that he had melted my measuring cup and my oven was a mess.
The next day I made cupcakes.
They turned out fantastic. This one is for you babe!
4 comments:
wow... umm what the heck happened?! How did they do that? I've never seen cupcakes crawl out of a pan like that- very impressive. Yours look delicious! Good try Chad!
Did he use baking soda instead of powder? That is too funny. I made a cake that looked like that in jr high and my mom called me "stiff cakes" for a very long time.
That is awesome! I really am impressed with Chad and his striving to make you so happy! And yours looked down right professional. Makes me really want a chocolate cupcake. Thanks Kirst!
What in the world happened there??? And I LOVE how you claim you can't cook to me all the time but then bust out those beauties. I knew you were a big fat LIAR!!
Post a Comment