HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Halloween was a 2 day event this year. Friday they started off with the festivities at the school, the costume parade and then the class party. Then they got to treat or treat at Chad's office. Uncle Craig's department really gets into it and decorates all their cubicles. They had fun going through all the different themes and collecting candy.

All three boys dressed up and ready to head out trick or treating. Too bad the weather didn't work out. Oh well, they looked adorable. The three cutest boys I've ever seen! 

Blake the Ghostbuster. This costume was a hit. Blake is not into superhero stuff and that seems to be all there is for kids his age. I went out on a limb and got this one. He loved it. I even educated him about his costume by letting him watch the movie. He thought it was cool.

Luke the Mailman. At first Luke had his heart set on being a shark. But when he saw this mailman get up he quickly changed his mind. So glad he did, I have never seen a cuter postal worker!
Austin the Lion. This little guy had no choice. A) We already had this costume from when Blake was little and B) It is warm. What's not to like?
I had to work on Saturday, so Chad being the best dad ever, took the kids to a farm to pick out their pumpkin's then helped them carve them. I was so impressed! They were so excited to show me what they had been up to when I got home. And plus, it was all cleaned up and no sign of pumpkin carving! I should work more holidays.
4 comments:
cute cute cute nephews we have!!! That is an impressive feat of Chad to do while you were gone!
LOVE the boys costumes! So cute! You guys aren't going to come here to visit any time soon are you? We miss you!
Of course they are the cutst ever! I didn't expect anything less! Oh man they are adorable! Their costumes are fantastic! And way to go chad! What a blast the moab trip looked to be! You guys are always up to something fun! I need to pal around with you more often! And so glad mr luke is feeling better. What a brave man he is! How's that vaseline comin along?
Best.Costumes.Ever! LOL!
Post a Comment