Sunday, October 31, 2010

Luke's Surgery

Luke had a small surgery done at Primary Children's last week. He did so well with everything. He thought having his own hospital room was awesome. He took full advantage of all the buttons on the bed, adjusted the bed up & down several times, controlled the lights, and loved the TV remote, he didn't keep it on one channel for more then about 30 seconds. I am just thankful he didn't hit the nurse call light. I told him it was only for emergencies, but stuff like that Luke can't help but push.
Luke thought his hospital visit was so much fun. Who wouldn't? As soon as he came out of surgery they offered him a slushie, Oreos & milk, Cheetos's, and anything else he wanted or could think of. My hospital experiences were never like that. Maybe I need to learn to flirt with the nurses like Luke...

Here he is trying out the "sleep mask"

4 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

Holy Cow! So seriously you're not going to give any details??? Why did little Luke have surgery?!! I don't think I heard anything about this! Looks like he must be doing great and I'm glad it didn't look to torturous. (Going to need the fill in still.)

Tara said...

What a brave little man! Glad all is well.

Stephanie said...

I heard it went well and didn't bother him too much after- what a relief to have that nasty thing done with!

Andrea Templeman said...

You guys have been in the hospital a lot lately! I'm glad both surgeries went well.