- We sold our house, then just a few days before we were suppose to pack up and move out the buyers decided to back out...good thing their earnest money was there to cushion the blow!
- Luke has decided that he will only wear pajamas now. But not just any, they have to be the full zip feet kind. So everyday we have a huge blow up trying to get him dressed for the day. And to make matters worse he will only take a nap if I put him back in the pj's. So if you see us out and about and he is not dressed don't judge me!
- Poor Chad thinks he is now a house wife. He has done nothing but cook, do the laundry, cleans the house, run the errands, and go to work all day. I am such a slacker.
- Blake has been on my case everyday to get our house ready for Christmas. He thinks we are the only people out there that don't have anything up yet...maybe we are. First, I hate putting up the tree. Putting the lights on frustrates me more then anything! Then it's just a lot of stuff and my house is already small. So after about 2 days of Christmas up I am ready to take it down.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm cracking up about Blake's new obsession with the pj's! That is hilarious. I'm sure you're already wondering how long this will last.
Good luck on both selling the house AGAIN and figuring out Christmas decorations. Ours are somewhere in the middle. Ryan had the kids help him set up the tree on Saturday while I was out shopping. Still more to do.
We'll have to have another phone chat soon. I feel like we're past due for a visit to Utah. Must be that we've been there this time of year for the past 3 years at least. Take care Kirst!
love it Kirsti! I think you should use it as your Christmas letter! Good luck with the holidays and don't be too hard on Luke...I can totally empathize with him!
Savannah did the same thing about having to be in pjs for her nap and when I thought it couldn't get worse... she started to take out her pony tails at naptime too.
Did you hear Justin has turned into a part time Houdini and can escape from his crib in seconds? Lucky me.
I haven't put any Christmas up at my house yet either. Everyday I think I'll just do it tomorrow.
Tell Chad when he's done with your place, my house could use a good cleaning too.
we don't have any sign of christmas at our house. Only the light blanket of snow outside.
Ahh, Scrooge, I was wondering when you would make your first appearance this season! Get the tree up!!!! BAH HUMBUG!
Post a Comment