Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween


We had a great Halloween this year. Blake wanted to be the same thing he was last year which was great, besides the fact that his costume scares me. Luke was Batman and loved it. He thought he looked so cool and kept checking himself out in the mirror. The boys had so much fun trick-or-treating. I was surprised how much Luke got into it. He tried his best to keep up with the big kids.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow Blake's costume was a tad bit scary... good thing Luke was there to protect you!

Dottie Stay said...

SO DANG ADORABLE!! I think luke can give christian bale a run for his batman money! Oh, I love those boys! BTW Tara told me about the house!! URGH!!!!!

Its meee Jessica said...

HEY! This is my first time seeing your blog. First: Chadahoochies? Could that be cuter? Maybe. Because #2: That picture of your boys at the top is the cutest!! Fun blog!

Jessica Schaack

Emily Kikuchi said...

Hey Kirsti! I would love to send you a Christmas Card but in the process of moving to Texas I don't have all my stuff yet and Travis can't seem to find my address book back in Hawaii. So can you please email me your address at emilyginn {at} yahoo {dot} com? Thanks! And happy Thanksgiving!

The Cook Fam said...

Kirst I just went back to last year about this time to view your truffle masterpiece gift sets that you so generously did as a post just for me. I'm trying to decide if making them will be on the list of things to do this holiday season. I don't know... What do you think? Are you going to do them?