

These little guys are best friends. It's funny how much Blake wants to play with Luke and how much Luke wants to get into everything Blake has or is doing at the moment. Even though there is a four year gap between them they find a lot to do together. I never thought that they would hang out like they do. Just this morning Luke was not very happy so I was putting him down for an early nap. Blake had only been awake for a half hour or so and broke into tears because he did not get to play with him long, and said that was all he wanted to do today.
I know that these moments are not going to last. Luke is already starting to cry wolf if Blake gets too close--- maybe it's because Blake is a bit "mother-ish"; and we all know that one mom is enough!
3 comments:
That is the cutest picture ever of them sitting together watching TV. That is promising to see that they can still be good friends even being that far apart! Cute family! I love those pictures on the right too!!
Hi Kirstie,
I don't know if you remember me but this is Jill Edde Lobdell. I live in NY now. You have adorable boys. Did you hear about Ryan Cox? He just passed away on Saturday. If you can please check out my blog. It would be fun to hear about you. Bye the way my son's name is Lawrence Blake but he goes by Blake.
So adorable! I hope it lasts!
Post a Comment