Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We have a vandal

Luke and his little buddy Myles thought they would paint the town pink! Literally. Luke came into the house covered in pink chalk, and said they made it beautiful outside. So I went out to check out their masterpiece. I just about died when he showed me the graffiti all over the doors and brick. He quickly learned that chalk only goes on the sidewalk. Now he just earned himself some community service. He is lucky I didn't make him wear an orange jumpsuit.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh my gosh. I love you! You crack me up. I need to be a little more like you...

Tara said...

Seriously just peed! It's a prelude of the Juvey days to come! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Scott and Megan said...

Oh sweet...this is pure awesomeness! WOW. All you need is to add Duncan (and probably TT) and there would be a new wing at the point of the mountin for pediatric violators! Bring it! I am totally amused!