Monday, April 4, 2011

His new obsession

Austin loves the bath tub. Always has. But now he has taken his love to an obsession! Anytime we walk past the bathroom, he squirms to try to go in. Anytime he hears someone in the bath or shower he cries because he wants in.
The other day while I was doing my hair he kept crying. I normally leave him on the floor in my room to play. He clearly knew I was in there and wanted in. He already had his bath that morning and I was not going to give him another one. So I brought him in, put him in the tub fully dressed with some toys, and he was so happy! This little trick is awesome if I need to get something done like folding laundry. I sit on the floor in my room, and he plays with toys in the tub. This seems to be the only place he is content. Water or no water this kid loves the tub!



2 comments:

Michele said...

Haha! That is too cute! Luv it.

Tara said...

I love it-I may have to try that trick. But beware of when he knows how to turn on the water! LOL!