


For Christmas Chad got me Bon Jovi Concert tickets. We went Tuesday night, and had so much fun! Jon and the boys put on an awesome show! Would I do it again...Yep!
The crowd was just as fun to watch. You had the "old lady" groupies that looked like RS president material. They sat in their seats the whole time with maybe a slight head bob now and then. Then you had the concert die hards. They stood the whole time grooving in their own little world. Then we did see a few that dressed up for the occasion with their stone washed denim and the big hair band wigs--awesome!
3 comments:
Where is the pic of you and Chad in matching stone-washed jeans and big hair? I was looking forward to that! =)
So many people I know went to this- so jealous of all of you! How much fun! Good job Chad, will you do my birthday shopping from Kevin this year?
Gotta start by saying the picture of the three boys is ridiculously adorable. Can't believe they are as big as they are and you birthed them all....what the hell were you thinking??? LOL
secondly, I need to see some proof of you attending this aforementioned concert. Some "Spanish Fork" type bangs for instance. Sidenote, the housing improvement look kick ass and can I move in? The boys would LOVE a pony right? Frank gives rides and yes, we have a saddle:)
Post a Comment