"Blake is a fun and happy kid to be around, always out looking for a good time. He loves to play with his friends, siblings, and cousins and is always willing to help them with anything they need. He cares about people and always tries to choose the right. He's a great example to his little brother, Luke, who always wants to do what Blake does and be as big as him. He loves to help out with Austin, whether it's picking him up and holding him when he's crying, or feeding him. As Blake's parents its a humbling feeling to see your first child reach this point in their life. We are proud of Blake, his decision to be baptized and have the Holy Ghost as a companion in his life. WE LOVE YOU BLAKE!!


Luke, Taylia, Chad(Geoff and the girls came later, Bryce and Steph were only able to attend the baptism)








5 comments:
How is it that we have 8 yr olds???? He is so handsome and I love what Chad wrote about him. 11 years to mission=AHHH!
I'm with Tara...when did you guys all have 8 year olds? you, my sis, t mitch...wtw? you're not old enough to raise yourself, let alone an 8 year old, right??? ha ha. How fun!
I'm still so sad that we weren't able to be there for the big day! We love Blake and are so super proud of him!
What a great day that was. He is such a sweet kid, I love how Savannah and him always let Jackson play with them (the big kids). We are super proud of the awesome kid he is. The party was really great and full of delicious food. By the way- you took a picture of Mya I think, did you happen to get her little dre polk a dot dress in the picture? I don't have any pictures of her in that dress and I washed it after that day for the first time and it got totally ruined! If you do will you save it for me? Thanks!
dre= red
Post a Comment