Friday, October 1, 2010

Austin's Blessing









On September 5th we were able to bless Austin. Chad always does such an amazing job with our kids blessings. We were able to have all of our siblings attend except Chad's brother Dan and my brother Ryan and their families, we missed having them there.
After the blessing we hosted a small brunch with everyone. I was a little nervous to have it at our house because it's so small. But the weather was nice so we were able to have it outside and it all worked out.
We love being around family, thanks to everyone for all your love and support.

2 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

I SO wish that we could have been there! Just one more reason that we should move there so we stop missing out on all the good stuff!!!!!!!!! We'll work on it!

Love you guys lots!

Stephanie said...

What a great morning that was! Thanks for letting us take part in such a wonderful event! We sure love that little guy... I do wish he'd slow down on packing on the lbs though...