We were lucky enough to get another day at the lake. This time we bought a new tube and couldn't wait to use it! Since I was not going to be able to get out on the wake board this year, I thought tubing with the kids would be the next best thing. Actually, tubing with my kids was a lot more fun. We were able to take my mom and sister with us for a great day at the lake.

Luke loves to drive the boat. He always asks me if I brought his drivers licence...um you are 3 kid.

My sister Necia and her cute family.

Austin was a fan of the boat ride.

Luke is the best person to ride on the tube with. This kid cannot get enough of it and does stunts while riding it. He rides with no hands, flips from his stomach to his back and then back again, and yells the whole time about how much fun he is having. I could ride all day with him!

Luke and Grandma Cook.

Blake likes the tube but is done after about 5 mins.

Me and my boys.
.059.jpg)
The whole gang

Austin sweating bullets. Poor kid it was hot.

Luke and Chad out for a swim.

My cute boys. They love boating!

Captain Chad and Blake.
4 comments:
Gotta loveho crystal blue Utah lake is! Looks like everyone had fun:)
I really wish we got to go boating with you guys this year! Seems like it's been way too long! Glad you guys had so much fun! Luke is a crack up! Miss you guys! Think you should come for a visit soon!!
Did you rip your stitiches out...hello what has it been like 10 weeks? You are bullet proof, my cuz! How cute are your little en? They really are adorable! LOVED seeing you Sat at the chaotic family reunion! xo
I was totally gonna ask the same question Megan asked-how did you NOT rip a stitch??? I hurt just thinking about it! Love the bathing suit you freaking HOT MAMA! And Luke is the craziest nut out there by FAR.
Post a Comment