Summer is my FAVORITE time of year! I love warm weather and hate the cold. Even with having a newborn we have found some fun things to do. I have really appreciated being able to get out even if I can't do much.
We took the boys out to the lake for a dinner cruise and swim. Neither one of them were big on the idea of jumping in off the boat. But eventually they warmed up and loved it.
Blake and I hiked the waterfall here by our house. I ended up taking the young women for our activity. Not a good idea 5 weeks post C-Section. I paid for this one!



5 comments:
you are nuts for doing that hike 5 weeks post....my guts turned over for you! I seriously cannot believe how big the boys are looking. Holy cow, when did they start high school? Dang time cruises!
I so agree with you! Why does Summer ever leave? Of course I'm saying that on a day that is 65 degrees, rainy and foggy. So I should be saying why doesn't Summer seem to really even be Summer here in WA. At least you have some sun and warm weather regularly for a few months!
LOVE WARM WEATHER!!!
Love the snorkel pic-awesomness! I want the summer to last forever but ready for school at the same time. We have been crazy busy going everywhere but still feel like we haven't been anywhere!
note to self- hiking is not ok after a c-sec... thanks for the tip!
When were you at my pool?? That's where I live!!! What?! You didn't tell me! How are you? What's new? The babe is to die for! Congrats. Didn't even know you were pregnant. I'm slacking!
Post a Comment