
We had these photo's of sweet little Austin done last week. (6 weeks old) He did so great. He was asleep when we wanted him asleep, and awake when we wanted him awake. He is such a good baby. The first one is my favorite. I wish I could keep him like that forever.
7 comments:
Kirsti, he is do dang adorable. Those pics are amazing!
Ahhh I love him! So cute..you have such a cute little family of boys! And I agree..all the pics are cute, but the first one precious!..almost makes me a little baby hungry..um..almost. :) It was so good to see ya yesterday..hope you all had fun!
How fun. I still can't believe that you have 3 little boys of your own! WOW!
Oh my Heck Kirst! Those are so adorable! I can't believe how much he's changed just in the last few weeks! He's growing up on me! Seriously GREAT pics!!
What a cute little man! No GAP clothes or hats in your future! ;)
He is so freaking cute, perfect, and adorable... I love the pictures! I hope my baby is as good as he is!
So dang cute !!!
Post a Comment