Friday, July 9, 2010

He's A Runt!




The little man is now 2 weeks old and is now a whopping 7lbs 2oz! We barely made it to the 10% on the charts. They must have measured him wrong at the hospital because he is 21 1/2". I doubt he grew 3" in 2 weeks. This little guys is so skinny that his skin just kind of hangs on him. I told Chad that his skin is one size too big!
Austin is such a good baby and the boys love him. Blake cant seem to get enough and wants to be involved in everything. He even wants to change diapers. Luke just swings by him to rub his head and tell him he loves him. Luke only wants to hold him if he can burp him. We are all loving our little runt.

8 comments:

Holly said...

What you should be saying is, "He's a Colyar." He looks so much like your other boys! I'm just happy for you....to see him home and healthy. Love you!

Scott and Megan said...

oh Kirsti he is so cute! I love the look of your boys...you and chad do great work! Gosh they really are cute...and I don't say that about kids other than mindy's!! lol

The Cook Fam said...

Well at least he grew from the last time right? I've been meaning to call you and check to see how the appointment went Tuesday. We are so happy that we got to meet Austin and see you guys this last weekend! Now we just love him more!

Tara said...

I would like to protest Megan's post-she always writes she thinks my kids are cute so either she is lying to you or me...you decide! Just kidding! He really is a Luke mini. Love the skin hanging off the knees-reminds of Khi. I WILL come snuggle him.

Andy and Lynne said...

Oh my... he is so adorable!!!I can't wait to see and hold him! So happy for your family, congratulations!!!

Stephanie said...

He is such a cute little runt!!! Pictures don't do his size justice, he is so tiny... but adorable!

Shad and Brittany said...

He is so dang adorable! Runt or not, ALL your boys are cute!

Dottie Stay said...

He doesn't look little at all!! And I swear who ever is doing the percentiles is so out there. I mean Archer was 25% and was 8lbs 4 oz at two weeks. I mean who are these ginormous children?! Austin is perfect, and he looks so alert and grown up at two weeks! You have the best boys ever!