For a while now it has bothered me how much we pay for the basic "necessities" like our TV, Internet, home phone. Things that I have wanted to cancel or go without, but we enjoy them way to much. I hate when it comes time to pay our bills and I see all our money disappear. So I decided that I would make some phone calls to see if there was a way we could save money on these things. To my surprise these companies were more then willing to give us a discount. All I had to do is ask for it! We did not have to change any of our services or down grade on the options we were already enjoying.
Here's the wrap up:
SAVINGS
- Home phone $10 a month
- Customer loyalty credit for 3 months $30
- TV $10 a month
- Internet $17 a month
We were also able to refinance on the car loan we have to save us another $50 a month.
Total Savings $117.00 a month!
Wahoo!!! I love keeping the money in my pocket.
5 comments:
Wow Kirst! Look at you go!!! That is super impressive. I'm thinking you may have to check in with me here shortly and ask if I've done the same. That's seriously pretty awesome!!!
Those bills add up so fast! Way to be aggressive. We really need to get together soon!
will you please call all of my providers...that would be great. i love when min tells me how you don't take sh*t! i love it! xoxo
You are freakin' Dave Ramsey! Look at you putting dough in your pocket! I am gonna try that today! =)
YOU ARE THE GREATEST! And I am with everyone else. Will you please take care of my bills too and help me save money!
Post a Comment