We were lucky enough to be able to join Chad on his last business trip to California. Because he and his brother Craig work for the same company, Kristi and I were able to turn their work trip into our own little vacation! We had a blast taking the kids to Disneyland, California Adventures, and the beach.
It ended up that all the Colyar grandkids were there the same week. We tried to meet up with Jackson but we never could make it work, we were bummed. Oh well, now we will just have to go again! The weather was great for the most part. We did get caught in some rain at times but our stroller covers worked wonders, and Kristi and I lost our pride and put on our plastic ponchos.














7 comments:
Looked like alot of fun. We have never been and may never go. Maurice and I both hate rides and so our kids may be the only ones in America to never go. Hopefully they won't grow up to be serial killers or anything!
So jealous! Your kids are DARLING!
I didn't even think about it that all the colyar grandkids were there that week... sorry I guess we should have tried harder to meet up... Well Casey and Whitney might be going in May for their 1st anniversary maybe we should make it a whole family affair and go again ;) We just won't tell them we're crashing thier party...
It looks like a party! That Luke I tell ya! And blake is so muscley! What a strong man. I missed you while you were gone, but now we will be together every monday night for the rest of our lives. :)
I'm not sure I'm liking that you got to go to CA and I wasn't even there for it. Haven't we been there nearly every time you've been? Looks like so much fun and I barely noticed that you have something stashed under your shirt. You kill me the way you hide those babies so good. Wish we were going to be seeing you guys soon. (Hopefully you guys avoided losing any children in Disneyland. Once was enough for me.)
FRIEND!!!! Looks like so much fun! My entire fam is planning a trip in Sept...we are excited. You are so dang cute! Sad I don't get to see ya much live and in person anymore! I'll have to come visit soon! :) Finster :)
Post a Comment