Thursday we let Blake ditch school and head up to the slopes. The plan was for Chad and Blake to go try things out and then I would meet them up there for lunch and then bring Blake home... hoping he would last a half day. When I got up to the resort Blake was so excited to show me his skills! He was doing great. Chad was sending him down the hills all by himself. I thought for sure he would have been coming down between Chad's legs. I guess he's a natural! He could even get off the chair lift without falling...something I still can't do!
After lunch I told Blake it was time to leave, that way Chad could have a half day to actually enjoy his ski day. That did not go over well and Blake refused to come home with me. He was not done skiing. So I left them thinking they would be home shortly after me. Well to my surprise they stayed until the lifts closed! Blake had a blast and keeps asking when he can go again.





4 comments:
Awesome job Blake! Caiden is here wishing he could go with you. He's never been. Maybe someday if we ever make it there in the winter you can take Caiden and Camden skiing and show them the ways of a natural. Way to go!
Ahh-natural talent...gotta love it! Skiing freaks my freak so I don't it. Too many thoughts of crashing into a tree and being decapitated. He looks hilarious posing for you...
That is stinkin' AWESOME! I am so proud of him, and he seriously looks like a natural. He looks so grown up and like he is ready to take on some black diamond runs. What a great dad chad is to take him. What a blast. I am so glad that is was a good time for them! They look like professional ski dudes!
Can't wait to see him at the 2022 Olympics!!!
Post a Comment