Monday, June 15, 2009

ZOO

The boys excited for our big day out! Luke enjoying the Rhino's from a safe distance Blake wanted his picture taken with EVERYTHING! Luke wishing the nightmare would end...not a chance, I paid money for that ride...he was going to ride it.
Blake the croc hunter

Little did I know we were taking advantage of the only good day we had this month and went to the zoo. The kids had a blast and the weather was perfect! Luke did not like to get to close to anything so keeping him in his stroller was easy. I was worried that taking the kids myself for the big day out was going to result in me asking myself once again why do I do this while Chad is at work? But this time it worked out great and I would even consider taking them again! Luke's favorite thing was the train ride and Blake's favorite was the snakes.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Okay we totally missed each other. We just went last saturday...Dang I wish I knew you were going.

Diana said...

We love the Zoo. You will have try Zoo Lights! My boys loved and I even thought it was pretty cool:) Way to be a great Mom!!!

Tara said...

I haven't been in two years-I totally need to go and take the kids again. Looks like fun-Luke cracks me up