It would not be summer without these two guys in their spandex! (Normally we have the three amigos...we miss you Dan!) They seem to not be able to get enough of it. I normally get more action shots then this but when I saw them coming down the hill on their bikes I put the camera down and started to cheer!
I did however get Chad coming in for the finish. But he could have done a wee better on his time if he hadn't stopped to high five the kids on his way in.
At the end of the tri the boys were so proud of their Dad. Blake couldn't wait to get a picture with Chad! On the way back to the car all Blake could talk about is when he was going to be able to do a triathlon with Chad. Maybe they will have to start out doing a relay team when Luke can join in the fun!
I did however get Chad coming in for the finish. But he could have done a wee better on his time if he hadn't stopped to high five the kids on his way in.
At the end of the tri the boys were so proud of their Dad. Blake couldn't wait to get a picture with Chad! On the way back to the car all Blake could talk about is when he was going to be able to do a triathlon with Chad. Maybe they will have to start out doing a relay team when Luke can join in the fun!
2 comments:
I could have done without the spandex shots...j/k. Good thing his number was hanging in a precise "location". Great job, Chad! I wish I was a muscley!
Way to go! I think it is so amazing all the hard work you guys put into this sport! Good job Chad and Craig!
Post a Comment