Monday, June 8, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

For Blake's Kindergarten graduation the kids put on a huge program about an hour of songs with actions. Blake normally does not participate in these types of things, but man this time he was right on cue and had everything down. I was shocked! I was going to bring the video camera but then decided not to because I thought he would just be standing there bored waiting for the thing to end. Now I wished I would have--sure sent me a curve ball. the proud graduate
I love this picture!

More excited about his cookies and milk then his diploma.

The family photo...I started this at his preschool graduation and now it has become a tradition. This is what we will do at every graduation. Lucky for my kids it's only sixth grade....then high school...then college...then from their masters program. Really, I'm not asking that much.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh I thought this day would never come... I am so proud... ;)

Dottie Stay said...

Is it bad that I will only ever want to watch your kids when ever I can? I hope no one else is reading this. :) Gosh I love you guys!

Jessica said...

Please pass on my congrats to Blake. Garret also had his graduation and announced that he was now a man...lol. Does Blake feel the same?