A few weeks ago we went camping and had a great time! I forget how much fun my kids have being able to live in the dirt for a couple of days. It's like it's their natural element. We took the ATV and could not keep Luke off it. Thanks Craig and Kristi for planning your trip and letting us invite ourselves--always good times!
Blake & Luke enjoying the campfire
Kristi enjoying her s'more.
THEN...
Not so much anymore!
All the kiddo's
2 comments:
I'm such a pig. I couldn't even wait to get the dang marshmallow off of the stick before I was shoving it in my face! That's how the dang thing got stuck in my hair!
Thanks for posting such cute pics of me.
That was a fun night, I wish we could have come back up that night... Thanks for putting my bum in the pic ;)
Post a Comment