Seriously!!?? Good thing Luke is so cute because he is TROUBLE! Luke is completely the opposite of Blake. Luke is my trouble maker and the worst part is that he doesn't care. He is constantly climbing on the counter in the bathroom and playing in the sink, flushing the toilet(while I am in the shower!), unrolling the toilet paper, and he is famous for throwing food everywhere! Anywhere that is clean he is there to destroy it. And his "I don't give a darn" attitude is killing me!!

Here's a little example:
Luke was hitting Blake over the head with a light saber and so I put him in time out. He was fine with that and sat in the corner until I got him out. We discussed that we can't hit and if we do then we have to sit in time out. So Luke got up and walked directly to Blake picked up the light saber and began to hit him harder then before. Then he walked over and put himself in time out. He gave me a look like "this is no big deal as long as I can hit him, I'll sit here for a few minutes." I hope he makes it to his 2nd birthday!
4 comments:
I don't believe it for a minute, he has such an angel face.
Hilarious! I'm sure not to you-but its just good to hear there are others of our type out there! Hope you both survive!! :)
LOL!!! That is so funny! Maybe its time for some harsher punishment... like blake hitting him with the light saber... just kidding, I don't think the whole "eye for an eye" thing works with raising kids... Hang in there!
It called pay back - Mont
Post a Comment