Monday, March 23, 2009

Please Bring Back Spring!

We really enjoyed the warm and even windy spring weather we just had. But today we woke up to SNOW!! I am so sick of the white fluffy stuff that seems to never end. The kids had so much fun finally getting to play outside. I am boycotting this darn Utah weather....I made the commitment to spring by getting the kids flip flops, so we are just going to have to crank up the furnace and enjoy wearing them inside for a while.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Tell me about it! I'm p*ssed! I don't know what it worse... the snow or the bitter cold wind.

Michele said...

I agree so very much! I am sick of the cold snowy weather! Bring on the warmth!

Andrea Templeman said...

Is Luke shaking a fist at you in the third picture? It makes me laugh. Cute pictures.