
I found Luke this morning getting into my secret stash of Girl Scout cookies. I love that this time of year you can't make it into any store with out those little girls "pestering" you to buy some cookies. This works out well for me because I am slowly figuring out that I have a cookie addiction! I am going to blame this one on Cheryl for introducing me to the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. Who cares that it involves a pound of butter...maybe Chad when I decide to double the batch and double my size.
3 comments:
I am still lucky no one has found my stach yet! I kind of wish someone would find them. Then I too would not eat the whole box. YUMMY!!!
hmmm... this reminded me that I have a box of thin mints hiding in the cupboard... Thanks! Now as for doubling your size!!?? you would need a reverse lap band surgery or something... You are someone who will always be so cute and tiny! I hear you guys planned a Kick A bridal shower... grandma's told me all about it.
Why am I the only one year after year who cannot find a single girl scout? Exactly what store did you go to?
Since I can never seem to track down the dang girl scouts, two years ago Craig ordered some for me at work. Then the girl never made her delivery! We got stiffed by a GIRL SCOUT!!!
Post a Comment