We have this lovely mud hole on the side of our house and because we are in the back of our complex we have this private area that no one else has, and no one cares to do anything about because it is in the back. So I really wanted to do something about this wasted space. So I started building myself a patio. Then Chad came out and asked what I was doing and when I told him he started to laugh and I think he thought I was joking. When he realized I was serious he then took over the project, which was probably a good thing. We started some of it last Monday night, but of course we did not have time to finish, so I thought that during Luke's nap I would go out and finish up but after I called Chad about 20 times that morning at work asking what I should do next, he decided that he better take the day off and come home. I don't have very good patience at all when I get something on my mind I just have to get it done. So instead of training for his St. George Tri he was hauling patio pavers and working with me breathing over his shoulder, not to mention that Blake and Luke wanted to be involved.
After







5 comments:
dude, I'm so impressed! wow! that is a great idea and way to just go for it! (And to get Chad to do it!) you are a genius! xoxo
I'm impressed!
It turned out so so well Kirst! I am so proud of the brawn in the family! I love your "get it down now" attitude! That is one of my favorite things about you! I can't wait to come over for a BBQ. That's right I am inviting myself!
The patio looks so good! I need to come see it in person and break it in with my beach chair.
Happy Birthday to Luke!
cool! You need a little table and chair and a lemonade pitcher and you'll be set! But I do have to agree... it might need a hammock...
Post a Comment