Sunday, May 18, 2008

Luke's 1st Birthday!!






Luke is ONE!! I can't believe that our baby is already a year old. On Wednesday we had a little party for him. We did the classic give him a cake and see what happens, and this little eating machine did not let us down. He dove into the cake with no problem and had a great time. On Blakes first birthday he would not eat it unless he had a fork so this was all new for Chad and I. But because he his such a good eater and there is not much he will turn down we knew this cake eating thing would be a success!! Happy Birthday big man and thanks for all the loves and laughs you have brought to us this past year.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah! Go Luke! He is like a miniature Keith. Scarrrry!

Dottie Stay said...

Oh, I just love that little man! He has grown up so fast. I can't believe it. He is so darn cute with the green bow on his head. He smile makes me smile! I am so glad you had a great time in good ole' St George. Th pictures look like a blast! I could never fit through that skinny little place. I would have been wedged in there like a door stop!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday luke! I'm glad we were there to share the day with you!

Scott and Megan said...

Love it, kirsti! Good work ont he cake, Luke...you little lunch mouth. I love all your photos of the tri...kills me to see my cousins in some sort of form fitting material...yikes! ;)

Andy and Lynne said...

wow, he scored on the gifts! i love the picture of the 2 of you, very cute!!!

The Cook Fam said...

Happy Birthday big man!!! Can't believe you're already 1! The cake looked delicious. Wish we could have been there!

Russ and Megan said...

Wow--I can't believe he is already one!! That's so crazy--this year went so fast! Happy Birthday!

Pead Family said...

I can't believe that he is already 1! Where does the time go? He is so cute. Congrats! So, does this mean that number 3 will be on it's way soon since he's one??? =-)

Pead Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.