I can't believe he is already a 3rd grader!!
I asked him how the first day went, he said he loved it and was so glad that he was back in school! I just hope this excitement keeps up, at least for a few more months.
I asked him how the first day went, he said he loved it and was so glad that he was back in school! I just hope this excitement keeps up, at least for a few more months.
2nd day of school was a different story. I got called by the school nurse to come pick him up because he had a head injury! His vision was blurry and she thought he was slurring his words. Nice! Off to a good start!
1 comment:
Details on the head injury??? But don't you love having at least one kid gone during the day??
Post a Comment