We were able to head up to Wallsburg to an amazing 35 acre ranch to ride horses for Savannah's birthday. We had so much fun! The boys loved riding and interacting with the horses. Luke could have done it all day if we let him.
Who gets a private horse riding party?! I guess it pays to know the right people...and in our case we know Craig and he has some serious hook-ups! Thanks Savannah for having a birthday...your party was the best ever. I hope your parents try to top it every year!
Who gets a private horse riding party?! I guess it pays to know the right people...and in our case we know Craig and he has some serious hook-ups! Thanks Savannah for having a birthday...your party was the best ever. I hope your parents try to top it every year!












2 comments:
agreed. Those two better have something even bigger planned for her next party because we now expect really exclusive amazing parties... maybe rent out Disneyland?
Was it the owner of Stephen's Hot Chocolate? We stayed at a cabin just 1/4 mile from there and it was amazing! How do I get in on the action? Hook a sister up!
Post a Comment