I didn't know they let teenagers get married in the temple! You two are absolutely the most beautiful couple ever! I like you better now a days! HOTT!!
Wow time does fly... it just doesn't seem possible to be old enough to be married 10 years huh?!? 'Old people' have been married 10 years :) Congrats friend! Hope you guys had a great day! :) PS so dang good to see ya the other night!
4 comments:
I didn't know they let teenagers get married in the temple! You two are absolutely the most beautiful couple ever! I like you better now a days! HOTT!!
whoo hoo! Congrats!!!! pretty sure i took that first glamor shot...you still look like a million bucks...
Have you changed in 10 years? Apparently not. You still look the same in as circa 2000. Congrats on a decade of survival of the fittest.
Wow time does fly... it just doesn't seem possible to be old enough to be married 10 years huh?!? 'Old people' have been married 10 years :) Congrats friend! Hope you guys had a great day! :)
PS so dang good to see ya the other night!
Post a Comment