Monday, October 19, 2009

Soccer




Soccer has come to end for the fall. I am relieved. Blake seemed to have more interest in it the first half of the season, by the end he was done and did not care anymore. He will play on the same team again for spring and I am hoping to get him a little more excited about it. He did end his season well with a great assist for a goal with minutes remaining in the game! Way to go Blake!

2 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

By the time every "season" of sports ends for my kids I am always relieved. Sports just adds that much more craziness to life. Good job to Blake though! Wish we could have seen him in action.

Stephanie said...

Wow he looks a LOT more professional when he's not holding hands with Savannah and skipping on the field ;)