I ended up pulling a few pranks on the girls at girls camp....which every cool leader would do right? A little ambesol on the cups never hurt anyone... I never got to do the "good stuff" I had planned because I was saving it for the last night...and it rained!! So they got off easy! I guess this has never happened to them before because they have been on a rampage trying to get us back--mainly nailing us with silly string every week at our activity, which turned into us grabbing the can from them and getting them--c'mon girls this is weak! The other morning I did wake up to find this:


I was a bit nervous when I got home at 10 p.m. and found about 20 of the girls from my ward hanging out in our commons area. I kept trying to spy on them but was too nervous to go outside. I'm glad this was all that was done. On Sunday they must have been afraid as to what might be heading their way and they all truce me and my partner in crime Shelly. I hope this is the end until next year at camp.
1 comment:
"Wooten is not your fried!!!" Did you try to fry her? Haha. N's aren't a necessary letter...or should I say ecessary letter.
Post a Comment