Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Big 30

Well, it's official---I'm old!! I now have to start acting like an adult, which is going to be new for me. For my Birthday this year Chad had a BBQ for our families! It was fun to hang out and eat some good food. Thanks Chad you are amazing!
My handsome boys
Let just say I got some real good stuff!! Thanks Kristi!
All the kiddos


The best of all!!! Chad rocked my moms apron just to make sure he did not get grease on his clothes! Gotta love a man that will go to any length to keep his white shirt clean.

8 comments:

Tonia said...

LOVE IT! I say we can still be kids if we want to! We are going out of town, family vacation, or we would love to go camping with you. Someday, someday!

Casey and Ryanne said...

So you couldn't have waited a week until we got home to have the BBQ? I guess now we now how much you like us:) We'll be back on July 11th so we should get together before we leave again. Casey just turned 31 yesterday so who's the old person now? Talk to you soon. Ryanne

Tara said...

Love that Chad is rockin the apron-looks like one my mom made! Welcome to the old people's club!!!! We needed new members...

The Cooking Schaack said...

You are such a doll :} Plus you make me laugh really hard too!!! It was good to see you :} Glad you had a fabulous b-day :}

Alli

Becca B said...

Kirsti!!!!
I am so glad you found my blog!! Your mom gave me your address but I lost it because it was on a napkin. it probably was used to wipe up drool or something like that. Happy birthday by the way!! isn't it on the 29th?
Your family is so cute, it has been fun reading about all the cool things you do as a family. Hopefully sometime when we are down we can get together!

Stephanie said...

It was a wonderful BBQ!!! Anything with a water slide and a bounce house at the same event makes for a rockin time!!!

The Cook Fam said...

Kirst happy birthday. I am really really sorry that I'm a loser and completely forgot your birthday. There is going to come a time soon that I won't feel like I have no order to anything right? I'm going to blame my lameness on the fact that I have not even found my calendar to unpack yet. Who knows what else I've forgotten in the last month. I do hope you had a great birthday and I really do want to know what was in the pink bag. It had to have been good!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday old timer!