Chad's mom has wanted to get another dog ever since Reggie died. Chad's Dad finally gave in and got her another dog. I was so excited because then Blake was forced to face his fears. They ended up getting a puppy which is all the better because he still jumps and is a bit wild. The first time Blake met Rollie he did better then I thought but still was in tears. Later that night we decide to go back with Chad and see the dog one more time. He did much better and by the time we left he was begging to stay and play with the dog.

The next week we were at my brothers for spring break and I was nervous that all our prep might not work...it never has in the past. The minute we pulled up they were out in their front yard with their Lab Champ . Blake jumped right out and went right to the dog and started playing with him first. I was shocked!! Now I am saying things I never thought I would. Like: "put the dog down", "leave the dog alone", "no we can't take the dog home!".
These two were buddies the whole trip. I am so glad that his fear of dogs is over. Thanks Grandpa for getting Grandma a dog! We would have never gotten over this without Rollie! I hope you get your new ATV soon!!
These two were buddies the whole trip. I am so glad that his fear of dogs is over. Thanks Grandpa for getting Grandma a dog! We would have never gotten over this without Rollie! I hope you get your new ATV soon!!
6 comments:
That's cute. Looks like you're getting a dog...well look at how happy he is!!!
Black is afraid of ATVs?
(kidding)
Oh look how cute Champ and Blake are!!! I'm so glad that they were such great pals while you were here! I'm thinking Champ probably feels a bit shafted since I don't think he's even ever made it on our blog!
Way to go Blake, dogs Are our friends, they are just our hairy friends :)
It is so crazy!!! I would have thought that the pictures were fake (some handywork made with photoshop) if I hadn't seen it for myself!!!
ha ha this made me laugh cause to this day Steve hates dogs. Glad he is over that fear :}
Post a Comment