Monday, April 20, 2009

Blake's 6!!

Because we were going to California for Blake's Birthday/Spring Break we decided to not do a party this year. I told him I would still do a birthday cake, and then his thoughts started flying about what grand cake he would have this year...my thoughts were a basic 9x13 plain chocolate cake. But he insisted on having a snake cake.



Then the morning of his birthday Chad got up early and went and got balloons,donuts, and chocolate milk for a little morning celebration...later we found out that Blake doesn't really care for donuts by the one bite that he had.





To end the evening he got to open his presents and have brownies and ice cream. His birthday ended up being better then I thought. He got to celebrate his birthday all week long because we were going out of town everyone kept surprising him with presents before we left and when we got back--thanks to everyone for making his birthday great!

4 comments:

Andrea Templeman said...

Nice Snake Cake!! Very cool.

Diana said...

Good job on the snake! He turned out awesome:)

Russ and Megan said...

I can't believe he's 6! really..thats crazy! I am totally impressed with the snake birthday cake though!! Cakes we've discovered are not really my thing. :) Glad you guys had fun at Laguna Beach.

Mandie said...

That is the cutest cake I have ever seen!