Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walking With Dinosaurs


On Wednesday night we were able to take Blake to Walking With Dinosaurs. He absolutely loved it!! He was so excited for the show to start; and when it did we no longer needed the paleontologist there to tell us about the different eras and types of dinosaurs, Blake knew it all! The minute he saw a dinosaur about to enter the stage he told me the name and several facts about it. I guess it helps that his favorite show is Prehistoric Planet.

I would list the names of these dinos...but I haven't a clue as to what the names are.

Blake's favorite part of the show was when the T-Rex came out! He loved it!!! He said it was so cool that the T-Rex looked right at him and growled!

Blake's play by play on the way home of his favorite parts of the show....this is the T-Rex!

This is what he thought of the show!! He was so cute at the very end he gave the dinosaurs a standing ovation and clapped his heart out! His excitement for the show made it so much fun for me.

6 comments:

Tonia said...

We had wanted to take the boys, but John decided to take me out instead! Oh well! I am glad you guys had such a great time!

Kristi said...

I'm glad Blake loved it. I wish I could have seen the standing ovation. Those outings are pricey so it really helps when the kid LOVES it!

I noticed you took the Salt Lake City Half Marathon counter off. Any reason?

Jessica said...

I knew he would love it. I'm glad you guys made it.

Stephanie said...

Oh That is so worth the money you spent! What cute pictures! I was thinking of you guys that night hoping you had fun! I love the new background, very cute. hopefully it wasn't as big a pain as mine was to change...

m-sees said...

Keep making the memories. Grandpa Colyar.

m-sees said...

Keep making the memories. Grandpa Colyar.