I had been wanting to find something Chad and I could do together that is a little more down Chad's alley. He loves anything outdoors, and especially loves winter sports! He loves to ski and is really good at it. I tried skiing a few times with him, but it is not for me. I don't enjoy it and am very uncoordinated when it comes to keeping my ski's together, I usually end up going down the hill in the splits! So I have been wanting to try snowboarding, this is something Chad has picked up in the past few years and loves it.
My sister-in-law Jessica wanted to plan a snowboarding trip while she was here for the holidays. She wanted to also take a lesson before hand. This was perfect, not only was I going to be able to try something new with Chad, I was going to do it with girls, and with some sort of instruction! A dream come true!!
My sister-in-law Jessica wanted to plan a snowboarding trip while she was here for the holidays. She wanted to also take a lesson before hand. This was perfect, not only was I going to be able to try something new with Chad, I was going to do it with girls, and with some sort of instruction! A dream come true!!
Here we are in our group lesson. It was nice we all got to be together for the "Colyar private lessons".
Jess, Kirsti, Dan & Eli (instructor)
Me looking like a beginner! I think I could use more lessons.
Jess & Kristi getting the hang of it. Nice form girls!
This is one of my favorite pictures-for some unknown reason Jessica kept getting drawn to this sign. It brings a smile to my face every time I see it!
This is for Chad and Craig---see your wives are cool and athletic!
The group!
(Chad, Kirsti, Kristi, Jess, Dan, Iris, & Jeff)
I ended up really liking snowboarding!! I hope Chad and I can do it again before the snow is gone. We all know I could use the practice--no worries Chad I'll get faster. Thanks Jessica for planning this amazing trip!



5 comments:
I am with you on the snowboarding thing. Last time I went skiing I broke my leg. You look like a pro! Good Job!
No problem, I had a blast. The lesson was so helpful. This might have to become an annual event.
How Fun. You guys look like professionals!
YOU ARE MY IDOL! True love is learning a sport because you know your husband loves it....not to mention the fact that you look fantastic in your "snow" clothes. Love you Kirsti!
how fun. I love the group shot! Who was in charge of color coordinating the outing? very fun... Also I happened to notice the Marathon thing is missing, maybe you accidently deleted it ;)
Post a Comment