Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dear Shelley,

I know there are some thoughts and or concerns going through your mind about your recent trip planned to Utah. Here I am going to answer them for you!

  • 1-Will my "warm" blooded kids get to experience somewhat of a "White Christmas"...or will there be snow?
-Yes! This is what we did today during Luke's nap. There will be snow...might be iced over by the time you get here but it will be here!


  • 2-Did Kirsti really make the truffles that are to die for?

-Yes. It's a dirty job, but somebody has got to do it. Two days later and a huge mess; I think I am done in the kitchen for the holidays.

  • 3-Will there be any truffles to partake of by the time you get here?

Ahh...little pieces of heaven!

-No guarantees on this one. I did make three different flavors this time, Chocolate, Mint, and Candy Cane. I have heard they are really good, but still have yet to try them. I know...I know I will do it tonight!

You better hurry! I will try to save you some, but I don't think that they will be in such cute little boxes! If I were you I would think about moving up your dates!

Best of luck,

-Kirsti-

1 comment:

The Cook Fam said...

You are hilarious! I know my kids will be thrilled to get to play in some snow! Looks like you and Blake had a blast. We will for sure have to find a place to do some sledding. Speaking of that - are the tubes that we got a couple years ago still around? Also, the truffles look amazing. You sure know you to dress them up. They look like something you bought from a candy factory. You really know what you're doing! It would probably wise if you want to continue our friendship to actually set aside a little reserve of truffles. I think I'm opting out of making them this year. I just can't pull things together in time for that big of a mess. Can you believe Christmas is just a few short days away! So much fun. We're looking forward to seeing you all!