So I give you the Cook Family 1980.....
And if you look close, or not so close, you can see Luke!!! I have a twin and had no idea. Take off that cute little curl on top and remove the dress and it's Luke. I always thought that Luke definitely looked more like the Cook side but I thought he looked like my brothers not me! Clearly I was wrong.

Well Luke....what can we say....we are pretty darn cute!!
6 comments:
Haha! That's great!
This is hilarious !!! Luke this is a great compliment cause you have a cute Mama :} I love it even the smile is the same :} Very fun.
You have a mini me!! You are twins. That is fantastic! Um hello, you are hott so who wouldn't want to look like you!
that is so funny! I just have one question though... why on earth did your mom change her hairstyle- I mean it was such a timeless look ;) very funny.
So Cute. Good thing you are so cute.
Ok YEP There he is... Pretty cute back in 1980 too.. Wow especially in the last picture, those pictures could be the same person. I love the family photo! you ought to do a picture timeline sometime, that would be fun to see the evolution of clothing, hair, makeup etc..
Post a Comment