Friday, August 15, 2008

Soccer

Soccer superstars!
Sprinting a head for the pass
Private coaching with Grandpa

Blake has started his first season of soccer. He loves it and is pretty good at it, but really does it surprise you?? Need I remind you that his mom played on the high school soccer team and oh, Chad played in elementary. So this is in his blood!

I think that he loves it so much because his cousin and best friend Savannah is on his team and so not only does he get to hang out with her more he gets to show off his sweet moves and impress her even more! And I am sure Savannah loves it because they get to wear matching outfits!

6 comments:

The Cooking Schaack said...

Very Fun !!!! I love watching little kids play soccer. It cracks me up. Steve and I enjoyed looking at your New York pictures We went this summer too!!! I love that city. I am definitely a fan.

Russ and Megan said...

I wouldn't expect anything less than an all-star from coming from you guys! He looks pretty cute all dressed in the soccer gear!

Dottie Stay said...

That is awesome. The picture of Mont giving pointers is priceless. Savannah and Blake are so cute together. What great buddies. You are not kidding about Blake being good, I mean look at that form running. He looks like he is 10!

Stephanie said...

that's so fun for them to do it together!

Kristi said...

You are right on with the matching outfits comment. I talked to Savannah on the phone yesterday and all she could talk about was the "princess tea set party" from Blake and Kirsti. Are you in on this? I'm not sure what she was talking about...

Jamie said...

He looks adorable out there, I forgot you played in high school, you should be the coach next year!!!