Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The CCC

Blake, Savannah, Luke, G-ma
Blake
Luke and Chad thinking about a nap
Cousin Ken introducing Blake and Sal
Sal (one of the four)
Blake being a boy and asking if we could take it home.

Every summer we try to get together and do a camping trip with Chad's extended family. This year we went to the Uintah's and camped at Soap Stone. The boys had a great time 4-wheeling, playing flashlight tag, and Blake's highlight catching salamanders.

3 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

What a stud!! I don't think that either of my boys would have held that slimy little creature. Mont and Cheryl are the best, how can you not just LOVE them!!

Michele said...

Ahh slimy things! I can't wait for Zane to do that! How fun for you guys!

Russ and Megan said...

Please tell me you didn't let him take little Sal home! :) I'm not such a fan of slimy creatures. I guess I should never have boys..they would probably be very deprived of all the fun things involved in "boyhood". :)