Monday, June 2, 2008

New Pictures









My boys really needed updated pictures and since I am not a fan lately of kiddie kandids I was really glad that my sister in law Kristi knows a thing or two about photography and was able to get such cute photos of Blake and Luke. I really love outdoor pictures and so a couple of weeks ago we set out for the Noni gardens and had success! Thanks Kristi you are amazing and Blake and Luke love you!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

THESE ARE ADORABLE! I love me a flower patch of Luke!

Scott and Megan said...

K Kirst those are freakin adorable. I am SOOOOO impressed with not only Kristi, but the little posers--your boys are getting so big and they are so cute. Nice genes:)xoxo

Stephanie said...

very sweet. Nice job Kristi!

Jessie J said...

these pictures are so cute! Luke is seriously a little man... maybe like a white gary coleman.. haha just kidding! so adorable!

Dottie Stay said...

Oh Kirst, they are perfect!! Luke is such a little man. I can't believe how grown up he is. So so cute. Blake is such a little hottie! He looks so stylin' up against the wall. Love those boys!

Emily Kikuchi said...

They are so CRAZY cute!!!! I love these pics!

Andy and Lynne said...

they are so cute!!! who need kiddie kandids!?

The Cook Fam said...

Those pictures really are awesome. I love when you take the time to do them and actually like what you get. Rare. You should be proud! The boys look great. We need a visit again. Are you coming here or are we coming there?

Russ and Megan said...

You've got some pretty photogenic boys! These pictures are totally cute. Nice work! :)