Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!

New York

+

Jenn & Kirsti

=

...I don't know if the world is ready for this!

(are you Chad???)

Chad is amazing! For my birthday he surprised me with a trip to NYC!!! (it's a bit early but now we can celebrate my b-day all month.) I have wanted this forever and now I'm going and can't believe it! Between Chad and Jenn they pretty much had the whole thing planned and I had no clue. Thanks for the great surprise and letting me "open" my present early.

11 comments:

Jenn said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! And you even got a photo of MY neighborhood in the city - well done! Chad and NYC better hold on to their pants b/c the Cook girls are going to tear it up. Love you! Happy early birthday!!

The Cook Fam said...

Well that is awesome!!!! I can't believe it! When is this actually happening? I bet NY in June will be pretty great (weather-wise and all). I'm afraid you girls just might have too much fun! That's a fantastic b-day present! Happy Birthday Kirst!

Emily Kikuchi said...

So exciting!!!!

Carrie said...

Sorry girl...my life is crazy! I will be driving down Wednesday. Lets get together. When are you heading to New York? That will be so fun. You will have a blast.

Diana said...

You are one lucky girl. Wow a weekend without kids I do not know if I would know what to do with all my free time. Have a great time!!! Play hard!!!

Dottie Stay said...

You party HARD!!! I am so proud of Chad what a great guy! I miss seeing you, um the whole month! Can't wait to hear about the trip!

Russ and Megan said...

That is so awesome! You guys are going to have so much fun!! Chad's the man! :)

Michele said...

Kirsti I hope you don't care that I found your blog through Misty's. You have the cutest little family! How fun New York! I went once and it was so fun! Hope you have a good time and Happy Birthday!

MC's said...

Hey Kirsti, I just read your whole blog. It was great. It is so fun to see all the pictures of our family doing various fun things! I love the pictures of the boys in the garden. I need to get copies of more of them! Thanks again for all the cute postings. Look forward to seeing more. Cheryl

Jamie said...

That is awesome, I wish my husband would send my away on a trip. Now, remember to get someone good to work for you!!!!!.

Lobdell family said...

I live in NY. Have a great time. How long are you going to be there? IF you have a chance please call me. I live in upstate NY but would be willing to come and see you down there. Please email me jill.braves@gmail.com