This is me after....I look like so much more fun.
So I've been thinking that I could use a change in the hair department. So I began my Google search for Kirsti's next "new do". I came across this site were you could upload your photo and "try them on". So that is just what I did, and as you can see I tried them ALL on. This is now my new guilty pleasure and Luke's nap time has never been so much fun. I am just finding that it is not long enough, oh, how those two hours fly by!! Blake and I were having so much fun doing this we may find pictures of you our friends and family and give you a little "Virtual Makeover"...you've been warned.
I was seriously thinking of doing a shorter cut like a A-line or something but now that I have put them all on I definitely think I am going to go for the perm (only because I can't get curls without one), and as an added bonus it's Blake's favorite. What do you think??



12 comments:
That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. We got a huge laugh at work about it. I say go for the perm. You look great!!! LOL
This is seriously sweet!I totally need to get on that website! I love it! You can pretty much pull off any of those looks. :)
My personal favorite is the bowl cut. I think you should do it.
Do the bottom middle one! What is the website? I need a new do too!
I've heard about these sites, but I've never seen one in action! How did anyone ever decide how to do their hair before the inter-web?
Ha ha! I found you! You're a funny one. I think bright red would look fantastic!
i have always thought you were a fun person but now... you definetly DO look more fun! i'm getting me a new red baseball hat, what a difference!
oh yeah, kristi must like that middle bottom one because she grew up half of her life sporting that same hairstyle.
Oh, you have really outdone yourself! This is the best post ever! I mean, come on who doesn't want to look like a blonde Annie!
Kirsti you kill me girl! I love the do's! Yeah definitely go with the perm! Hee! Hee!
LOL!!! I don't know what made me laugh harder you'r post or the fact that Kristi had a nice shaggy bowl cut all her life! And the best part is that now you are a photoshop/virtural hairdresser the kids' christmas photo will be so much easier!
Hi Kirstie,
THis is Jill Edde Lobdell. I don't know if you remember me or not. I just found your blog. I love the hairdo's. Your kids are adorable. I have a blake to. PLease check out my blog. IT would be fun to hear and keep in touch with you.
Post a Comment